Start your Career today with Tridon
Tridon Communications is currently seeking a Service Administrator for our Fort McMurray office.
- Competitive Wages
- Company paid benefits
- Up to 10 additional paid days off for Years of Service
- On the job training
- Opportunity to advance and grow within a rapidly growing company
The Service Administrator is responsible for communication with service staff and with Tridon clients to ensure that work is completed on time and to Tridon’s high quality standards. This person will provide administrative and customer support within their assigned work group.
Required Work Experience:
- 3 + years of experience in office administration or service coordination
- High School Diploma
- Diploma or Certificate in Business or Administration
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and computer databases
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to working in fast paced rapidly changing environments
- Ability to act with professionalism in both dress, demeanor and with customer interactions
The Service Administrator must be able to spend 80% of their day sitting, 15% walking and standing, and 5% lifting boxes up to 20lbs. The incumbent will be also required to look at a computer screen for long periods of time.
Tridon Communications is a full solution Telecom Systems Integrator with CSA certification and licensed by APEGA. Our Engineering, Service and Tower Divisions collaborate with customers to build custom solutions for their communication needs. We have been supplying communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate three full-service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton, and Athabasca.
We Are A:
- MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre
- KENWOOD Authorized Dealer
- TELUS Customer Care Centre
- State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner)