Start your Career today with Tridon
Business Development Manager – Calgary
Business Development Manager – Edmonton & Calgary
Tridon Communications is seeking a Business Development Manager in Calgary, Alberta. The successful applicant will be responsible for acquiring, expanding, and maintaining assigned client accounts.
The Ideal Candidate for Business Development Manager will:
- Work with the existing sales solution team identifying new potential market segments and customers.
- Be a Self-Starter who is educated on business processes with an understanding of how to leverage telecom technology to assist business strategies.
- You will be comfortable working in structured sales environment.
- Have prior experience and ability selling at the Management and Executive levels
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with strong interpersonal, negotiating and closing abilities with excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in processing sales contracts and orders through an ERP/CRM system
- 2 years of post-secondary education required
- Minimum of 10+ years of sales experience in the communications/telecom/wireless industry.
- Knowledge of the Telecom solutions offered by Tridon Communications.
- Must have own vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of insurance as well as a clean drivers abstract
- Background checks are part of the hiring process which may also include a Motor Vehicle Check.
What You Will Do:
- Determine needs and communicate benefits of Tridon total solutions for product, services, features to existing and new customers.
- Prospect, cold call, and close business with new and existing accounts.
- Develop on-going relationships with small, medium and Fortune 1000 companies within assigned territory.
- Represent Tridon’s values and business ethics.
- Competitive Wages
- Company paid benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Up to 5 additional paid days off for Years of Service
- Employee profit sharing bonus
- On the job training
- Manufacturer provided training
- Opportunity to advance and grow with a rapidly growing company
Who We Are:
Tridon Communications is a full solution Telecom Systems Integrator with CSA certification and licensed by APEGA. Our Engineering, Service and Tower Divisions collaborate with customers to build custom solutions for their communication needs. We have been supplying wireless communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate three full-service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton, and Athabasca.
We Are A:
- MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre,
- KENWOOD Authorized Dealer,
- TELUS Customer Care Centre
- State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner).