Start your Career today with Tridon
Cellular Sales Representative – FT & PT
Cellular Sales Representative Full Time and Part Time (Fort McMurray)
Tridon Communications is currently seeking a Cellular Sales Representative for our retail location in Fort McMurray.
As a Cellular Sales Representative, you will create outstanding experiences by engaging with customers to answer questions and provide key product knowledge.
We have a creative and dynamic team environment filled with self-motivated, driven people. With ambitious base pay, bonus structure, benefits and incentives. Considering a career in the wireless industry? Apply now!
The Ideal Candidate for Cellular Sales Representative is:
- Customer service experience
- An avid technology user and good with cell phones and technology
- Can relate to customers, understand their needs, and has a positive attitude
- Prior sales experience is an asset
- Prior cell phone sales experience is not required
- Cell phone and computer literacy
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid Alberta Class 5 Operator’s License or the ability to report for regularly scheduled shifts on a frequent and reliable basis
- Valid First Aid Certificate is an asset
What You Will Do:
- Deliver an exceptional, game-changing customer service experience within the store, matching clientele with the appropriate service and product to meet their individual needs
- Follow up with customer calls and files contracts
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Follow TELUS procedures for warranty claims
- Read TELUS daily, online bulletins
- Liaise with other departments to maximize the “Team Concept”
- Communicate with the store manager on merchandising requirements and replenish stock when delivered as required
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology and training.
- On the job training
- Competitive Wages
- Company paid benefits
- Monthly Commission Payments
- Up to 10 additional paid days off for Years of Service
- Manufacturer provided training
- Opportunity to advance and grow with a growing company
Who We Are:
Tridon Communications is a full solution Telecom Systems Integrator with CSA certification and licensed by APEGA. Our Engineering, Service and Tower Divisions collaborate with customers to build custom solutions for their communication needs. We have been supplying wireless communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate three full-service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton, and Athabasca.
We Are A:
- MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre,
- KENWOOD Authorized Dealer,
- TELUS Customer Care Centre
- State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner).