Sales Representative – Inside/Outside Mobility (Telus Front)
Are you seeking a career, not just a job? Have you always dreamed of leading businesses and engaging communities? Can you provide outstanding customer service to others? If you possess a competitive spirit, and are a natural-born trailblazer, we want to talk to you!
As a Sales Leader, your hard work and professional dedication will be recognized! You will have the opportunity to grow with the organization as we expand our footprint in Alberta by supporting local business needs. Sales Leaders are paid a competitive wage and can earn additional monthly bonus’ by meeting and/or exceeding their sales objectives.
· Excellent organizational & communication skills (both written and verbal)
· High degree of interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and fellow staff in a positive and productive manner.
· Confident and comfortable with in-person sales
` The ability to connect with diverse groups
· You have access to a reliable vehicle and hold a valid Class 5 Operator’s License.
· Highly driven with a positive, “can-do” attitude
· Excellent multi-tasking and time management
· Flexible under changing schedules
· Confident and friendly disposition even in tough situations
About the Job:
This exciting role is responsible for attracting, engaging, and retaining new small to medium businesses, and developing strong relationships and opportunities with the existing Tridon Communications customers.
For the “Techie” at heart, you get to keep current on industry and economic trends, as well as new & emerging technology. This role will travel to client sites at least twice a week, conduct outbound sales calls, propose innovative solutions to address customer’s needs, and validate emerging sales opportunities.
- Competitive Wages
- Aggressive Monthly Commission Plan
- Company paid benefits
- Up to 10 additional paid days off for Years of Service
- Manufacturer provided training
- On the job training
- Opportunity to advance and grow with a growing company
Who We Are:
Tridon Communications is a full solution Telecom Systems Integrator with CSA certification and licensed by APEGA. Our Engineering, Service and Tower Divisions collaborate with customers to build custom solutions for their communication needs. We have been supplying wireless communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate ten service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton, Edson, Hinton, Calgary, Athabasca, Kitimat and Saskatoon