Start your Career today with Tridon
Radio Detailer – Fort McMurray
Tridon Communications – Fort McMurray
Who We Are
Tridon Communications has been supplying wireless communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate three full-service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton and Athabasca.
We are a:
- MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre,
- KENWOOD Authorized Dealer,
- TELUS Customer Care Centre and an
- APEGA (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta) certified engineering and design facility,
- State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre in Edmonton
- We are committed to safety and have been recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner).
Mission & Vision
WE will, through safety, integrity, and with excellence, lead our markets with innovative and effective communications technologies, relentless in our passion for absolute customer satisfaction.
We strive to be proclaimed the very best in fulfilling our customers’ needs.
Tridon is searching for passionate solution finders and builders who are TEAM and CUSTOMER focused. Our wireless business technicians are integral to our client satisfaction and the solutions for our clients.
The position for Radio Detailer is considered a casual/part-time position. Shifts would be 2 – 3 times per week, and 3 hours for each shift during regular business hours. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm.
The Radio Detailer is responsible for the handling and detailing(cleaning) of 2-way radios and accessories.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Create a system of organization for cleaned/uncleaned radios
· Safe handling and detailing merchandise
· Store and organize cleaned radios appropriately
The Radio Detailer reports to the Senior Manager Service Support. The incumbent also works directly with:
· Rentals and Inventory department
· Service Department
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT
The Radio Detailer will work in a warehouse environment and must comply with the company dress code. Rubber gloves must be worn while cleaning.
· High attention to detail
· Pride in your work
· Time management
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and interact with others
· Prioritization and organization
· Ability to follow safe work practices
The Radio Detailer must be able to spend the majority of the day sitting, walking, and/or standing. They may be required to stoop, bend, kneel and squat for extended periods of time. They also may be required to carry equipment weighing up to 30lbs for short distances.
Job Type: Part-Time, Casual