Experienced Electronics Repair Technician
Tridon Communications – Edmonton
Who We Are:
Tridon Communications is a full solution Telecom Systems Integrator with CSA certification and licensed by APEGA. Our Engineering, Service and Tower Divisions collaborate with customers to build custom solutions for their communication needs. We have been supplying wireless communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate three full-service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton and Athabasca.
We are a:
- MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre,
- KENWOOD Authorized Dealer,
- TELUS Customer Care Centre
- State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner).
- On the job training
- Competitive Wages
- Company paid benefits
- Additional paid days off for Years of Service
- Manufacturer provided training
- Opportunity to advance and grow
The Ideal Candidate will have experience in the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to the component level primarily focusing on two-way radios.
- Repair electronic equipment at board level using soldering equipment and tools.
- Program Conventional Motorola/MotoTRBO/Trunking mobile and portable radio equipment
- Program Conventional Kenwood/Nexedge/Trunking mobile and portable radio equipment
- 5+ years’ experience as an electronics repair technician
- Experience in the RF Service industry strongly preferred
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology or Wireless Systems Engineering Technology or a Certificate as a Communication Technician is required.
- A combination of related education and work experience will be considered
The Electronics Repair Technician must be able to spend the majority of the day sitting. They may be required to stoop, bend, kneel and squat for extended periods of time. They also may be required to carry equipment weighing up to 30 lbs for short distances.