Start your Career today with Tridon
Sales Representative – Cellular (Fort McMurray)
Sales Representative Cellular (Fort McMurray)
Tridon Communications – Fort McMurray
The Ideal Candidate for Sales Representative Cellular will have:
· Experience brining in new business including Small and Medium Business (SMB) accounts while maintaining existing relationships.
· The ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience with walk in customers as well as SMB clients.
· Experience with sales in cell phone mobility as well as inside and outside sales experience.
· The motivation to win new business.
· The motivation to excel under a bonus based compensation structure.
· Experience as an avid technology user and good with cell phones and technology.
· TELUS experience is preferred.
· 5 + Years of inside/outside sales experience
· 2 + years or direct cellular sales experience
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Cell phone and computer literacy
· Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid Alberta Class 5 Operator’s License
What You Will Do:
· Determine needs and communicate benefits of TELUS products, services, features, rate plans, and special offers to existing and new customers
· Maintain and achieve Telus Home Services Sales
· Maintain and achieve Smart Home Security Sales
· Meet TELUS Smart Start Goals for all applicable accounts
· Prospect, cold call, and close business deals with new and existing consumer, business, and corporate accounts
· Follow up with customer calls and prepare complete, accurate and timely customer contracts
· Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research
· Learn new product offerings and communicate effectively to prospective customers
· Perform professional presentations or demonstrations at client sites of company product(s) and service(s)
· Answer customer phone calls, and emails in a prompt manner
· Maintain an updated sales funnel, provided to manager weekly.
· Stay up-to-date on the latest technology and training.
· Meet sales objectives and goals monthly
· Represent Tridon’s values and business ethics
· Participate in sales incentives programs and weekly cellular meetings
Who We Are
Tridon Communications is a full solution Telecom Systems Integrator with CSA certification and licensed by APEGA. Our Engineering, Service and Tower Divisions collaborate with customers to build custom solutions for their communication needs. We have been supplying wireless communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate three full-service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton, and Athabasca.
We Are A:
· MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre,
· KENWOOD Authorized Dealer,
· TELUS Customer Care Centre
· State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre
· Recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner).
· On the job training
· Competitive Wages
· Company paid benefits
· Additional paid days off for Years of Service
· Manufacturer provided training
· Opportunity to advance and grow