Careers - General Applications
As a leading provider of wireless communication solutions in northern Alberta, our success is built upon putting the customer’s needs first. That means Tridon is always searching for passionate solution finders and solution builders who approach each challenge with a team and customer focus.
Much of what we do involves us working on client vehicles and equipment, often at a client’s job site. That’s why on the job safety is just as important to us as a team and customer focus. We go above and beyond to train our entire staff to do their jobs with full regard for protecting their own safety, as well as that of their teammates, the customer, and the customer’s assets.
About Tridon Communications
- MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre
- KENWOOD Authorized Dealer
- TELUS Customer Care Centre
- APEGA (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta) certified engineering and design facility,
- State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre in Edmonton
- We are committed to safety and have been recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner)
Tridon offers a fast-paced environment where you will be part of an energetic, solution-oriented team. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, submit your resume and tell us a bit about yourself. If you have any questions about open positions, feel free to contact Human Resources at HR@tridon.com or at 780-436-5566.
Here are some of the positions we recruit for:
- Communications Technicians with a background in RF
- Communications Engineers with a background in RF
- Tower Climbers and Technicians
- Warehouse and Inventory Clerks
- Client Support Specialists (with experience with two-way communication systems)
- Cellular Sales Representatives
- Administrative Staff